Onet 3D, the best time killer, is also a relaxing, addictive and classic tiles pair matching puzzle game. You can download Onet 3D for free on your Android phone and tablet. Unlike other mahjong tiles matching and linking games or tiles connecting puzzles, you can easily master this matching puzzle game. After challenging yourself in Onet3D, you can become the logic master by training your brain thinking and memory with tons of challenging well-designed blocks in this 3D modeling pair matching puzzle game.
How To Play?
— The goal is to match the identical tile pairs to remove all tiles by connecting or linking different pairs to match.
— You should connect the same tiles within 3 lines.
— Spend less time and connect farther tiles to get 3-star winning.
– Easy & fun matching game Mechanics. You only need to tap tiles to match the pairs and clear the board. It’s not a hard puzzle game!
– Inspired by the classic Mahjong game. We dedicate to provide you with an original relaxing Mahjong styled puzzle game, based 3d designed onet game.
– Use Hint/Shuffle to overcome the difficulty while matching. If you are facing some issues when matching these 3d tiles, you can try to use these props to help you level up. Remember not to be in a rush, you can become a real tile matching master eventually!
– Update new tiles weekly. Besides 3d modeling the themes on the tiles, we will update new themes weekly. The themes are relaxing and chilling. You can also tell us what kind of tiles themes you prefer.
– Amazing and unique 3D modeling pictures. There are tons of amazing themes: Fruits, Foods, Airplanes, Animals, Emojis. You can choose your preferred themes to match.
Why Onet 3D is your best choice among tiles matching puzzle?
– Keep your brain sharp while matching and connecting tiles.
– Play tile matching game — Onet3D to become the tile matching puzzle master.
– A puzzle a day, keeps doctors away!
Play Onet3D, the free tile matching and linking puzzle game at any time– online or offline and at anywhere– phones or tablets.
Got any ideas or suggestions? Just email us at email@example.com.
Thanks for helping to make this puzzle game better!